Monday, April 30, 2012

Your welcome world :)


I can hardly figure this thing out! I'll admit when it comes to this stuff I am LAZY! I usually have other people help me.I have given up on trying to make this cute (even though 2fresh just got home so she'll help me when I'm done writing this) I know the result will be amusing..I mean have you seen my template? Pink with stripes..yeah total class! LOL. Anyways ARE YOU READY??? READY FOR WHAT YOU ASK? Some people call it a hurricane, tornado or randomness, but really it's just ....TANYA TIME :) oh yeah....WELCOME to a segment of time where you will ALWAYS get a dish or two of my random thoughts that won't always make sense or even seem sensible.For those that know me, need I say more?! =)
I have partially done this once before, so I'm not a complete blog virgin. I started one in 2008 and in true Tanya Pikula fashion I delegated someone to take over my blog because I was 'over it' and just 'not feeling it' anymore..hehe(Bless Fifi's heart ).What inspired me to start this blog? PINTREST..yup! You heard that right! I'm actually really excited about my blog. Like many of you, I'm a really visual person. I have recently joined PINTREST (finally..where have I been right?) and have found that it has been extremely beneficial to me. I love all the different things you can pin.There are many reasons why I am obsessed and in love with PINTREST. It has helped me organize many ideas I have and has provided me with an outlet. Not only do I have my nonexistent aka imaginary wedding planned (ugh....LOL, what? I know I'm not the only one guilty of this! haha). Also,I constantly fantasize and diligently pray that one day I will be blessed with a rich boo-thang ( my husband) that will make one of my dreams of a NO BUDGET shopping spree come true so that what I have pinned on my FASHION board can be REAL and a legit closet! haha.. Okay i'll get to the point of my FIRST blog POST.My favorite pinboard is my WANTS/DREAMS/ASPIRATIONS. I feel it only seems fitting to share with you what my WANTS/DREAMS/ASPIRATIONS are so you can come to know me a little more and understand where I am in life right now! Please ENJOY and MUCH LOVE <3

One of my goals to is to get HEALTHY. I feel like I have lost all control of my health. I'm not going to begin a list of what I do wrong, but those choices have deff. lead me to an unhealthy and not so confident Tanya.
This has been a dream of mine since I was 17 years old and now I'm 28..ugh 11 years later and I'm still dreaming. That is why this is on my list. I am working on it as we speak. I love Cathrine Huffine.The model on the right.She's one of my inspirations.One day I will be working with her :) 

I would love to belong to one of these families! My dream is to get signed to one of these agencies and move to NYC and do my thing! Geddddiiiiiiittt!! 
I am so grateful that Northern Utah has half marathons into the fall months this year:) I want to run another halfer. It's been years since I have run one..so it's TIME! Anyone want to join with me. Let me know.

 2 weeks ago it hit me that I don't even have one month of bills saved. I realized I am not prepared for a rainy day.I am working on this right now. Working over time to have savings for a rainy day. It's a start right. I need to pray for endurance because I hate doing doing overtime. I also dedicate this picture to my sister Anna. She is the BEST saver and such a great example of this principle.
I would love love love love to be debt free! I just finished paying off 2 big debts and it's only April.Go me! I try to remind myself to stick to my budget and be WISE in spending. It's working, but not fast enough.
I'm so excited about this health product. My good friend Teena and her best friend Omi got me interested in this. They have worked so hard and look so awesome and honestly this has given me HOPE! I just started this today. I'm excited to see the results :) 
It's simple..I need to open up my heart to dating. Yes, my mind is all about it, but NOT my hear. I struggle when it comes to this. I want to date- I want to be in love-I want to be friends with a guy and fall for him. I have a lot of wants when it comes to this subject, but it's extremely difficult for me to be OPEN and letting men in..... I said it! Ah..I don't know what will happen with this goal of mine, but it's something I am deff. working on!! Maybe I can blog about my love life in the future? hahaha..
I am so grateful for a Job. It's a great place to work.  I am blessed to have a job that pays my bills and to work with some great people and for a company with integrity. I just wish I could do something I love and that truly interests me.One day soon I'll have the courage to do get out of my comfort zone and get a job that I absolutely LOVE and won't have to call work!


Well 3 hours later (don't judge..haha) and I'm finally done. I still have to make my layout pretty,but oh well that will come..... eventually! xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! So glad you are back in blog world!!! You are on my blog roll!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit!! I usually stop readin logs like half way thru cuz I get really bored hahaa but I read thru all of this!!! Maybe cuz your mind is like mine but more mature hahahaa... You da best tans

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you Tiff...and Mycal you know i love you boo :D Mayne i'll read your as well! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Tanya-I love that you have a blog up and I can see into your world via the web!

    Excited to see what else you'll post and great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!! I'm excited to follow you! Go Tans!

    ReplyDelete